Ways We Help
3D Printing Technology For Modern Manufacturing
Get Control of Your Processes with In-House 3D Printing
Outsourcing parts comes at a cost. Bring 3D printing in-house and gain full control over your processes - without the middleman.
- Create custom replacement parts for your machines with easy-to-use 3D design software and in-house 3D printers.
- Quickly 3D print tools, jigs, and fixtures to your exact specifications.
- Reduce lead-times during every stage of your design process.
Faster Time-to-Market and Real Cost Savings
Manufacturing requires strict schedules and no delays in production. Produce more parts per day and reduce operational costs with 3D printing.
- Optimize and increase daily output with maximized equipment uptime and productivity.
- Utilize new, cheaper materials (filament) with Ultimaker and HP 3D printers
- Realize better product quality, fine details, and textures with repeatable, consistent 3D prints.
Get Security Over Your Proprietary Designs
Secure every part of your process – from design to final part production – by keeping every step under one roof.
- Prototyping and research & development are possible in-house with HP and Ultimaker's powerful 3D printing technology.
- Secure conceptual designs with easy-to-use design software and in-house prototyping.
- Go to market faster with multiple iterations and functional prototypes to eliminate design flaws.
ImageNet's 3D Printing solutions offer smarter, better, faster manufacturing with efficient time-to-market and cost-savings to empower your business.
3D Printing Resources
The Sky is the Limit for 3D Printing